The next Pancake Breakfast is scheduled for Sunday, January 22, 2023. Setup and prep starts at 7AM. We will be serving through the 8AM and 10AM Masses. Cleanup starts at 11:30AM.
Italian Dinner and Trivia Night
This year's Itialian Night with Trivia is scheduled for Saturday, February 4, 2023. We will need door prizes, about anything goes! The event starts 6:30PM (after the 5PM Mass). We also need guests to participate so bring your families, friends and their families.
Next Business Meeting
Next Business Meeting is Tuesday, February 7, 2023, in the Parish Hall. The meal will be prepared by the Love of Food Ministry will be and available at 7 PM with the meeting starting promptly at 7:30PM.
Ever Thought of Joining the Knights?
Founded by a young parish priest now on the path to sainthood, the Knights of Columbus has helped strengthen men, their families, their parishes, and their communities since 1882. Today, there are more than 1.9 million members of the K of C doing good across the world. We are Catholic men building a bridge to faith. There is much work to be done in this world. Good work. Necessary Work. We are Knights to be better husbands, fathers, sons, neighbors, and Catholics. We invest our time, our effort, and our resources into our values: Charity. Unity. Fraternity. Patriotism. We come from many places and backgrounds and stages in our lives, but we are all of one faith. We look to live our faith and put our faith and values into action to enable us to be better disciples of God. That's what we do at the Knights of Columbus: A fraternity of Catholic men striving to better ourselves and our world.
if you are interested in joining, or have any questions? Please submit your contact info to us at info.kofc.org/us and enter the Council contact email as email@example.com. Or you can sign-up now online at kofc.org/joinus. Be sure to include Council #6532.
ANNUAL DUES INVOICES HAVE BEEN MAILED!
You can make payment by mailing a check in the envelope provided, bring your payment to the next business meeting or Knight's event (check, cash, credit card) or you can click on the Donate button below to make your payment vis PayPal. If using the Donate button with PayPal or credit card please be sure to click on the special instructions and enter your name and the word "dues" to ensure payment is properly recorded.
DONATE or PAY FOR GOODS or SERVICES
The donate button below can be used to make a donation to Council 6532 using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account. The amount of the donation will be entered as the transaction is completed and can be used to pay for a variety of goods, services, or programs. Please be sure to click on special instructions and note what the donation is to be applied to. Thank you.
Links to Register for Soldier's Angels Activities
Benefit Local Veterans and Their Families
6532 Council members are asked to volunteer in support of our Veterans in need. We support two "Soldier's Angels" programs along with our Brothers in the Assembly/4th Degree.
1. Virtual Visit is a 30 minute Skype session with Veterans that are homebound or hospitalized with little or no outside contact. Spending a few minutes talking with them makes a world of difference. Register for 30-minute timeslots at your convenience using the following link:Â Virtual Visit Registration
2. Soldier's Angels needs volunteers for Mobile Food Distribution to Veterans and their families in need. Distribution is at a local center where already donated products. Distribution is the last Friday of every month. Resister with this link:Â Mobile Food Distribution Registration
Here is How to Receive Council Text Messages
The Council has now organized a text messaging system to our members using "WhatsApp". The system will use short broadcast messages sent directly from the Grand Knight to individual members and NOT via group text. Here is how to ensure you receive Council messages:
1. Download and install WhatsApp onto your mobile phone.
2. Create a WhatsApp account during the install process if you do not already have one. The account is free.
3. You do not have to grant WhatsApp access to your contact list if you only wish to use the app for Council messages.
4. Ensure that the Grand Knight is entered into your smartphone contact list: Randy Russell, 678-665-6128.
Any message you send in response will only be seen by the Grand Knight. We hope that you enjoy our text messaging system using WhatsApp!