About Our Council
Council 3672 History
The date was June 19, 1953 and the Ontario Council of the Knights of Columbus was chartered under the able leadership of Supreme Knight John E. Swift, California State Deputy George L. Andre, Rev. Richard Maher of St. George Catholic Church and Grand Knight Henry Lucas in Ontario, California. Council number 3672 replaced the original Ontario Council 2132, which was instituted May 16, 1920 and dissolved May 31, 1947.
Since its establishment, members of our council have donated thousands of hours serving the parish communities at St. George, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Joseph, St. Anthony, St. Peter and St. Paul, San Secondo D' asti and Mt. Carmel with faithful devotion and dedication always upholding the ideas and virtues of our order. Community service projects in Ontario and the surrounding communities of Upland and Rancho Cucamonga have also benefited from donations of both time and/or money supplied by the brothers of our council.
Now in our 69th year, the brother Knights of Council 3672 are poised to continue the successes and proud traditions of the past, exercising the four principles of our order, CHARITY, UNITY, FRATERNITY and PATRIOTISM.