2023 - 2024 Membership Dues
From the Financial Secretary:
Brother Knights of Father Maher Council 648,
The new Fraternal Year begins July 1, 2023.
You can now pay your annual Membership Dues online in the Members Only section.
First Notice letters will be mailed to each Regular and Honorary member during the first week of June.
- Regular Members are brothers under the age of 65 with less than 25 years of service. Dues are $50.00
- Honorary Members are brothers 65 years of age or older with 25 years of continuous service. Dues are $15.00
- Honorary Life Members are brothers 70 years of age or older with 25 years of continuous service. Dues are waived.
- Priests & Deacons: Dues are waived.
To support our Faith programs, we ask that you contribute to our optional funds.
Optional Dues Assessments:
- Culture of Life Fund - $3.00
- Vocations Fund - $5.00
Membership cards will be issued after payment is received.