News & Announcements
2020 Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest
The 2020 Keep Christ in Christmas poster contest centers on the example of the Holy Family and the Nativity of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and a shift from a preoccupation with materialism to the light of Christ and spirit of giving!
- Reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas
- Be an original work (concept, layout, slogan and visuals) of the student
- 11x17 if possible, although 8.5 x 11 is totally fine
- Color or black and white
- Have student name and grade on back
There are three grade groups:
- Grade K-2
- Grade 3-5
- Grade 6-8
- $50 will be awarded to the poster winner of each group.
- Due date for the posters is December 13
- Completed posters should be turned into the parish office
Families may also email a picture of the completed poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member, you and your family have a brother Knight agent you can call your own who will be there for you when you need him most. Contact Ken Basel to set up an appointment and discuss your insurance needs.
Kenneth Basel, FICF
1302 Lilac Lane
Harvard, IL 60033
Pay Your Dues With Give Central
If you wish to pay your yearly dues online with Give Central, please CLICK HERE. Members in good standing and first time member dues are $30.00. Members with a past balance please email the Financial Secretary (Click Here) for your current balance. Yearly dues are due by June 30th of every year.
Click the link above, then click the Knights of Columbus emblem, and follow the prompts. Sign in, register, or pay as a guest. Please make sure your name is attached to your dues so we can mark you off as PAID IN FULL.
Improvements will be made in the future to be able to set up a recurring payment. Thank you.