KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS (K OF C)
The Knights of Columbus is an international organization of Catholic men focused on charity. The Council at Christ, Prince of Peace sponsors and supports annual charitable and family events in the parish including:
- Birth Right Events
- Tootsie Roll-Charity Drive collecting donations for developmentally disabled-October dates TBA
- Youth Activities-Soccer Challenge-September, Parish Kick Ball Tournament-September
- Free Throw Contest-January, Essay Poster Contest for DARE
- Oktoberfest-Parish community
- Outreach Group Activities
- Parish Fish Fry-During all Fridays of Lent except Good Friday.
- Parish Family Campout-May
- School Carnival-assisting with food and volunteers
- Servers Picnic-thanking all youths volunteering time to serve mass-May
- Parish Blood Drive
- Donation of landscaping Mulch and labor for church grounds
The Knights meet on the 3rd Tuesday evening of every month in the church basement.
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
PLEASE VISIT OUR HOME PAGE.
JOIN THE KNIGHTS HERE!
Grand Knight: Kurtis Suellentrop, 314-267-1179 EMAIL
Deputy Grand Knight: Marty Hood, 636-399-0918 EMAIL
Chancellor/Membership Director Gregory Westrich EMAIL