Safe Environment Training
Instructions for completing Safe Environment Training
Members may self-register online to complete the training via our voluntary training system by following the instructions below. Please advise them to either print or save their certificate of completion as we do not track this training system and this will help you know who has completed the training.
- Visit kofc.org/safe and click on the BLUE BUTTON for everyone located in the middle of the page on the right.
- Enter registration code kofcsafe
- Create account and complete the three training modules (Knights of Columbus Safe Environment Policies, Meet Sam and Duty to Report).
- Print certificate of completion for the records (The certificate button is located on the upper right-hand corner of the same page where the three courses are listed, right above Mr. Anderson’s picture.
- The training is valid for three years.