We are proud to announce that so far this year 2 members of our Council
42 hours of Volunteer Service in our parish and our community.
- UPCOMING EVENTS -
- Nov 18: 4th Degree Exemplification (Granger, IN)
- Nov 19: RSVP for Council Corporate Communion Required
- Nov 21: Council Officers Meeting
- Nov 26: Council Mass and Fellowship at OLMC (Corporate Communion)
- Nov 28: Exemplification (Carmel, IN)
- Dec 2: Christmas Dance
- Dec 2-3: Special Olympics State Bowling Tournament
- Dec 4: Council Business Meeting
- Dec 8-10: Indiana State Council Mid-Fraternal Year Meeting
- Dec 19: Council Officers Meeting
- Dec 31: 5th Sunday Rosary
- Jan 8: Council Business Meeting
- Jan 17-20: Annual March for Life Trip to Washington, D.C.
- Gratitude -
Thank you to Worthy Sir Knight Bill Huser and to all knights and other individuals who assisted with the Special Needs Drives at OLMC and SMG. Your support of the council and of those with special needs is very much appreciated.
OLMC Volunteers: Bruce Carlstedt, Jack Clark, Larry Clark, James Di Blasio, Carlos Fernandez, Joe Gardner, Andy Gothreau, Henry Grover, Mark Hosbein, Bill Huser, Al Koeske, Michael Legg, Grant List, Danny Pugh, Emma Rhoads, Julia Rhoads, Michael Rhoads, Rose Rhoads, Stephanie Rhoads, Harold Roberts, Steve Russell, Rob Schlegel, LK Shinneman, Bob Shocklee, Mike St. Amand, Neal Stock, Matt Van Dyke and son, Jack Woelfel, and Christopher Wrobel
SMG Volunteers: Larry Clark, Bob Giczewski, Mark Hosbein, Bill Huser, Emma Rhoads, Julia Rhoads, Michael Rhoads, Rose Rhoads, Stephanie Rhoads, Thomas Samuelson, Bob Shocklee, Tom Scimeca, Steve Thomas, and Dan Traub and sons.
Interested in joining the Knights of Columbus?
We're a group of Catholic men living our faith at home, in our parishes of OLMC and SMG, at work, and in our community. We are men who lead, serve, protect and defend. We share a desire to be better husbands, fathers, sons, neighbors and role models and to put charity and community first.