FISH & CHIPS DINNER
The Knights of Columbus, Our Lady of the Lakes Council #3359 is holding its annual Fish & Chips Dinner on Friday, February 28, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at St. Mary’s Prep, 15 Meyers Avenue, Denville, NJ.
Eat-in or take-out. The dinner is $17.00 for adults, $16.00 for seniors and $11.00 for children 12 and under.
Click on LINK
* * * * *
COUNCIL UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
- Gift cards Shop-Rite are available for purchase see Peter Bartkowiak, FM, FDD, PGK for details;
- Council members are participating in the NJ Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside Heights on Saturday, February 22, and are part of the State Council Team. If you are interested in joining our team, The NJKofC Polar Penguins, please click on this LINK. Look for the "Join Team" button to register your individual account under the team. The event is a lot of fun and all of the money raised goes to the NJ Special Olympics. If you have any questions, please contact our worthy treasurer, Bob Lyons. (If you join, you can also be famous by appearing on TV in a banana suit (See attached photo).
- The council’s fish and chips dinner takes place on Friday, February 28. See attached flyer for details. The Fish & Chips dinner is organized by brothers, Harry Fahrer, David Gallagher FDD, PGK and Bill Harris. Volunteers are needed for set-up on Thursday night, 2/27 and the night of the Fish & Chips, 2/28 . If you can help out, please click on any of their names to email them. See attached flyer for details about the dinner. Share it with family and friends.
- The council's annual Lunch with the Leprechaun will take place on Sunday, March 15. The event is organized by Jerry Napolitano. Volunteers are needed to set-up the day before and to help out with the lunch. Please contact Jerry if you can helpout. attached flyer for details about the lunch. Share it with family and friends.
- The NJ State KofC Convention takes place the weekend of May 15, 2020 through May, 17, 2020. A hotel registration form and details may be found HERE.
* * * * *
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." - Matthew 25:35-36
* * * * *
OUR LADY OF THE LAKES COUNCIL #3359
If you’re interested in helping those in need, serving your parish, growing in your faith, then the Knights of Columbus is the organization for you. Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to support your parish, give back to your community, and grow in your faith. We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbor. Our Lady of the Lakes Council #3359 has the honor to serve five parishes: St. Mary Church (Denville); St. Cecilia Church (Rockaway); Sacred Heart of Jesus Church (Rockaway) St. Catherine of Siena Church (Mountain Lakes); and St. Simon the Apostle Church (Rockaway Township).
To learn more about the Knights of Columbus, please contact the Grand Knight by clicking HERE.