Welcome to the Ocean City, New Jersey
Father Thomas F. Blake Council #2560
As we hope everyone is staying healthy in these difficult times, ALL Knights of Columbus activities are canceled until the pandemic is over.
St Damien Parish will be live streaming Holy Week Services via the following:
- St. Damien Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/
You can also access the services via the St Damien Website: https://
***Please note: All streaming can be viewed at anytime AFTER are recorded
- Holy Thursday Mass – 7pm
- Good Friday Service – 3pm
- Easter Sunday Vigil Mass – 8pm
Please also remember to mail your weekly donations to:
St Damien Parish Center
1337 Asbury Ave
Ocean City, NJ 08226
- Christmas Social/Poster Judging Pictures December 2019
- Degree Ceremony Pictures ***New: November 2019
- Memorial Mass & Communion Breakfast Wrap-Up & Pictures: Fall 2019
- Spaghetti Dinner Wrap-Up & Pictures: Fall 2019
- Block Party and Ministry Fair: Fall 2019
- St. Damien's Featured Ministry of the Week (featured in the September 1, 2019 bulletin)
Current Members: (Quick Links)
- Members Only Access Instructions & Update Personal Information
- Update your personal information if you have not done so already
- Current Degree Ceremony Schedule Information
- Consider making your next degree and move up to the next rank!
Interested in joining the Knights of Columbus?
The Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See.
To learn more about the Knights of Columbus and the benefits of being a member, please click this link to the Supreme Council website.
Ready to join or need more information? Click here for our prospective members link.
Just fill out the information asked and our Financial Secretary will contact you.
Don't worry, your personal information is always kept secure and private!
For your insurance needs, please contact:
Philip D. Pfaffman, FIC,
Field Agent for the Knights of Columbus:
609-335-7829 or firstname.lastname@example.org