Welcome to the Ocean City, New Jersey
Father Thomas F. Blake Council #2560
- MEETING LOCATION CHANGE (March)
- Please note that the March meeting (3/10/20) will be back at Culliney Hall on 2nd and Atlantic Ave. Come on out and see the tremendous improvements that we have made to the hall!
- Christmas Social/Poster Judging
- This year’s "Keep Christ in Christmas" poster Judging and KOC Christmas gathering was a success with a lot of fun and good food. Submitted entries marked a record number of participants from our children in the St. Damien CCD program. There were 3 age group categories and a 1st place and Runner up winner in each (pictured below). All entries will be on display inside St. Damien's three churches. Click here to see the winning entries!
- Congratulations to all of the artists and judges as it was tough deciding between all of the outstanding entries. The winners will now compete in the New Jersey District challenge and if successful, continue moving up to the ultimate International Winners representing the Knights of Columbus World Wide.
- Many Thanks to Barry Anes for his outstanding coordination of this event now in its fifth year.
- Degree Ceremony Pictures ***New: November 2019
- Memorial Mass & Communion Breakfast Wrap-Up & Pictures: Fall 2019
- Spaghetti Dinner Wrap-Up & Pictures: Fall 2019
- Block Party and Ministry Fair: Fall 2019
- St. Damien's Featured Ministry of the Week (featured in the September 1, 2019 bulletin)
Current Members: (Quick Links)
- Members Only Access Instructions & Update Personal Information
- Update your personal information if you have not done so already
- Current Degree Ceremony Schedule Information
- Consider making your next degree and move up to the next rank!
Interested in joining the Knights of Columbus?
The Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See.
To learn more about the Knights of Columbus and the benefits of being a member, please click this link to the Supreme Council website.
Ready to join or need more information? Click here for our prospective members link.
Just fill out the information asked and our Financial Secretary will contact you.
Don't worry, your personal information is always kept secure and private!
For your insurance needs, please contact:
Philip D. Pfaffman, FIC,
Field Agent for the Knights of Columbus:
609-335-7829 or email@example.com