Hall Rental Dates
- Did you know the Knights of Columbus Hall has two available spaces for rent?
- Did you know you do not need to be a Knight to rent the Hall?
We would like to host your next event! We have two available spaces that are perfect for hosting your next...
Anniversary, Office, or Birthday Party
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner or Reception
If you are interested in booking your event, please contact Gerry at: (636) 577-5548 or email@example.com .
Get your booking in today!
December Fish Fry
Join us for some delicious fish, sides and dessert.
When: Friday December 3rd, 2021 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Cost: $12 cash / $13 credit
Method: Curbside pickup. Dine-in TBD.
Current curbside or carryout ordering methods:
- Call ahead to either 636-281-9223 or 636-409-1251
- Order online w/ credit card: knights-of-columbus-council-2269.square.site
- Provide a cell phone number, and your desired time of pickup
- You will receive a call from KofC member to come pick up your order on the upper parking lot of the Knights of Columbus Hall.
Meals include: hand breaded cod, catfish, or a combo of the two, green beans,
coleslaw, potato salad and dessert.
2022 Fish Fry Dates will be announced in the near future!
QUEEN OF HEARTS
EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT!!
For more information about the weekly Queen of Hearts drawing, click here: http://uknight.org/CouncilSite/CouncilNews.asp?CNO=2269#19267
Come on out and join us!!
For more frequent updates, like and follow our Facebook page: O'Fallon Knights of Columbus #2269
DECEMBER 2021 COUNCIL MEETING
The December 2021 Business Meeting will be at combination of a short meeting and then we will proceed to our Christmas Celebration. Check back for updates soon!
2021 CHRISTMAS PAGEANT
The Annual Knights of Columbus Sponsored Christmas Pageant is scheduled for December 14th and 15th in the Assumption Church. The show starts promptly at 6p each night. We are excited to bring a new adaptation of our yearly play featuring over 40 kids involved in our Parish Community! Seats are first come / first serve each night.