For the benefit of those that were not at the council meeting Tuesday, our Bingo license has been approved by the State of Missouri, we are fully mobilizing on the marketing and planning for the Cosmic Bingo event April 18th. Attached is a copy of the flyer.
The following points were mentioned at the meeting:
- PLANNING COMMITTEE –meeting 7pm-8pm Wednesday, January 29th (Parish Basement Meeting room). Every other Wednesday thereafter. Please consider joining us; all are welcome.
- TABLE PURCHASES
- Checks - $200 per table of 8. We are focused on selling tables, not individual seats. Please send check to my attention at the address below.
- Online – the QR code in the flyer leads to our event EventBrite.com, where online purchase of tables via Paypal (note: around $8 fee involved).
- SPONSORS - We need corporate or individual sponsors for 12 Bingo games, to cover the cash prizes for the games. A contribution of $100 gets prominent logo advertisement during the event, and verbal recognition by the master of ceremonies. All assistance soliciting sponsors would be appreciated.
- PRINT MARKETING – look for the first full page ad in the Bulletin Sunday 2/2, alternating ad sizes will be run thereafter until the event.
- NETWORKING – please spread the word – forward the attached flyer to family members, friends, co-workers
- WORKERS - thanks to those that provided me a driver’s license copy as part of the application process. All 23 individuals submitted have been approved and can work at the event, if available. A final addendum to our workers list will be submitted to the state 30 days prior to the event.
Thanks in advance for your support and assistance with making this event a huge success!