Frank Reveles is the Event Chairman for this event
The 2019 Victor Cardosi Award Recognition Dinner
will be held on
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Bloomingdale Country Club,
181 Glen Ellyn Rd.
Bloomingdale, Il. 60108
Nomination RULES (most of them...)
Nomination will only be accepted from the Grand Knight of a council
If Grand Knight is being nominated, then Deputy Grand Knight or Financial Secretary
- CHAPTER DUES MUST HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THE 2018-2019 FRATERNAL YEAR.
- All nominations must contain all eight (8) sections described nomination form. Each section is to be numbered and labeled appropriately (i.e. Section 1 – Information Page, Section 2 – Service to Church and Parish…)
- For each section, identify activities or characteristics the nominee holds beyond that of an average council member.
- Nominee must be a member of a) the Knights of Columbus; and b) Council in the Joliet Diocese.
- Each council may submit only one entry per year from their Council.
- Previously submitted nominees may be re-submitted only by using this form (with all 8 sections).
- Previous recipients are not eligible.
- Nominations for older members who were very active members in the past and are less active now should be submitted for consideration.
- Nominations for deceased members will not be considered.
- Nominations can be submitted by postal mail or by email (Section 1 identifies where to send the nominations).