Our Council & Home
Holy Trinity Council #3413 was established in 1951 and serves the pastors, parishioners, and communities of northern Anne Arundel County, Maryland, especially Holy Trinity parish in Glen Burnie and St. John the Evangelist parish in Severna Park. The council home is the Columbian Center hall on Ritchie Highway in Severna Park which is owned and managed by Trinity Holding Company. Mike Reno is President of Trinity Holding Co. and Larry Veri is Manager of the Columbian Center.
Holy Trinity Council is led by Ted Dietz, Grand Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org , and Shane McCarthy, Deputy Grand Knight, email@example.com . Contact Holy Trinity Council and the Columbian Center at 410-647-3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Check this site from time to time for updates and new information.
Last update 10/6/2020