SCHOLARSHIP RULES OF ELIGIBILITY
Knights of Columbus, Council 9533
Holy Spirit Council
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY
- An eligible candidate for a scholarship shall be a son, daughter, or immediate relative of a member of the Knights of Columbus, Council 9533. Additionally, relatives of a deceased member of the Knights of Columbus Council 9533 are eligible.
- All candidates should be full time undergraduate college students (12 credit hours or more) and must remain a full time student throughout the school year. A minimum GPA of 2.90 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- An official high school or college transcript of your most recent year of education is required. Applicants who do not include a transcript or whose application is incomplete will not be considered.
- Awards will be based on each applicant’s academic excellence as well as their practice of their Catholic faith while in high school, college, and their daily life. (i.e. Church attendance, participation, leadership, and extracurricular activities)
- Scholarships will be either $1000 or $500 payable in two installments (August and January). Checks will be mailed directly to the home of the award winners.
- The final date for filing this application is April 15th, 2018.