News & Announcements


How do I pay my dues?

You can pay your $52 dues by either sending a check to our Worthy Financial Secretary (KOC Council 13217 c/o John Friedline, 3025 Burlingame Dr, Roswell, GA  30075) or by simply clicking the link below to pay via credit card on PayPal.


Where can I get a Council shirt?

Council shirts can be ordered through KnightsGear.  There is a link to it over on the left hand side of this page (scroll down).  You can also click the link HERE to go directly to the polyester shirt or HERE to go to the cotton version.  To complete your order, choose "Red" for the color, your size, and enter "St. Peter Chanel Council No. 13217" for the council name.



How do I get a name badge?


Once you complete your First Degree Exemplification, the Financial Secretary places the order for your name badge.  They should be available for pick up at the next business meeting.  If you have lost your name badge and need a replacement, send a note to the Financial Secretary and he will place the order.  A donation of $5 is requested.  If you need a new magnet, see the Financial Secretary.  He has extras.


How can I start receiving emails from the Council?


Enter your information to be added/re-added to our MailChimp distribution list

* indicates required