DISTRICT #2 KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS JOINS FORCES WITH HOPE UNLIMITED TO FUND PRO-LIFE BILLBOARDS IN RESPONSE TO NEGATIVE MESSAGING ON LOCAL BILLBOARDS.
CLICK HERE for COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS for YOUR DONATION
The four Councils in Kentucky District #2 of the Knights of Columbus
are joining Hope Unlimited in Paducah to fund POSITIVE MESSAGE
BILLBOARDS in response to the negative billboards that are
on display in Paducah area.
A total of $6000 is needed to display the POSITIVE MESSAGE on
electronic billboards for eight weeks at three locations in Paducah.
The four Councils have donated over 50% of the goal, and
private donations another 15% so far. The State KofC Council of Kentucky Charities Board is expected to contribute over 15%, leaving 20% to be solicited.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS WORTHY CAUSE,
please CLICK HERE to go to the Hope Unlimited DONATION WEBPAGE and
1. SELECT "OTHER" in the dropdown box under "FUND"
2. SELECT THE AMOUNT TO DONATE
3. ENTER "PRO-LIFE BILLBOARD" in the COMMENT BOX
4. CLICK ON THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON
5. PROCEED TO COMPLETE THE ENTRIES FOR REQUESTED INFORMATION.
6. CLICK ON THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEBPAGE.
NOTICE: DONATIONS IN EXCESS OF THE GOAL OF $6000. WILL BE USED BY
HOPE UNLIMITED FOR THEIR ONGOING NEEDS AS DETERMINED BY THEIR BOARD